Re: [orca-list] Gmail and subscribing Orca-list

Hello,

Have you also checked your Gmail Spam label or other labels such as ads or news in order to make sure gmail has not miss classified your message?
As they are calling it it has so called magic sauce dealing with emails.

Greetings

Peter

Howdy,

I have mail account on o2. But recently I signed up to gmail.

I want to subscribe orca list on gmail account. I sent email to:

orca-list-join gnome org

and I don't get a confirm mail.

How can I subscribe orca-list on gmail account?

Greetings,

Paulina