Re: [orca-list] Gnome 3.26 Settings App

Hi Nick.

I'll take a look to see where the problem is. Thanks!
--joanie

On 11/16/2017 06:31 AM, Nick Wood wrote:
Hi all,

I'm just trying out the live Fedora 27 workstation, which includes Gnome
3.26.

In this version of Gnome they have redesigned the Settings app.

It seems quite hard to navigate around with Orca, and a lot of panels
aren't announced at all, e.g. the first item you land on is for WiFi,
and while flat review can read bits of it, tabbing around yields nothing.

Has anyone else experienced problems with this new and improved settings
app, and if so, should we be logging bugs somewhere so things can get
fixed?

Thanks,

Nick