Re: [orca-list] Sound Parameters on Net Installer? Need speech for accessibility

I am now running a system, installed using this mini iso.  Thanks for the sound board chooser fix; it works for my troublesome situation.  Others should probsbly test; hope what fixed sound for me didn't break it for someone else.

Thanks,

David