Re: [orca-list] Sound Parameters on Net Installer? Need speech for accessibility

I booted the new image on a machine with which the sound chooser does not work on the released images.  I'm happy to report, the sound board selector works on this one, though I did not yet do a full install; that's tomorrow.

Thanks!

-David