Re: [orca-list] Orca segfaults

at-spi2-core 2.24.1. I do get a coredump, though I don't quite know how to open it up in coredumpctl, or indeed if it would matter since I doubt Fedora builds debugging symbols in by default. Could happily install them if someone told me how.

I am almost reliably reproducing this bug by:

1. Playing an MP3 directly in Firefox (I.e. visit an MP3 link directly so the built-in player plays it.)

2. Set progress bar updates to beeps.

3. Switch away from the window.

4. Turn off speech.

I'm not sure if any or all of these are necessary. Usually, if it doesn't happen after a few minutes of listening, a few cycles of speech off and on plus a few window changes triggers it. I'm not experiencing crashes closing apps, but since I started doing what I've described Orca is pretty reliably segfaulting.

Thanks.