Re: [orca-list] Orca segfaults

On Mon, 13 Nov 2017, Nolan Darilek wrote:

I'm experiencing lots of Orca segfaults when listening to MP3s in Firefox. Based on this debug log, it looks like it might have something to do with progress bars? Not sure if this is an Orca or pyatspi issue, but thought I'd send the log here for further insight. Orca master, Firefox 56, everything else is stock Fedora 26 with all updates applied.

Could be an AT-SPI issue. What version of at-spi2-core are you using? Do you have a core? Could you install debug symbols as needed and get a backtrace?

Thanks,
-Mike