I would say those who are using chrome are using it with chromevox.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 9. 11. 2017 10:08 PM používateľ "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <clgilland07 gmail com> napísal:
Joanie,

I'm curious,

Do you have the steps necessary, or does anyone else, for that mind, to make Chrome work with Orca? I've heard it can be done, or is that not true? I'm wonderring if people actually were using Chromevox, not Orca.
---
Christopher Gilland

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca and Firefox 57

Hi Pavel.

I hope you don't mind my CCing the Orca list since maybe other people
are wondering the same thing.

Regarding Firefox 57 and Windows: Linux is not Windows. Unless something
has changed about which I am unaware, Orca should continue to work with
Firefox. I use Orca with Firefox Nightly which is currently in version
58. Still works for me. I've not had to make any special "new firefox"
modifications to Orca. And again, as far as I am aware, there are no
such modifications for me to make. If you are experiencing something
different, please let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie