[orca-list] trying to click on Verizon channel links

Greetings!

It looks like my wife and I need to get FIOS from Verizon. The deal we're considering includes some measure of customizing the TV channels available. I'll paste the link below. (If you try it, you might need to put in a zip code, or you might get mine.) I can get a list of channels for one or more of the selections, but I can't get to any descriptions of them. I did get to brief descriptions on our Windows computer, but that's in use now and I'd like to use Debian and Orca to do this if I can.

Here's the link:

http://www.verizon.com/home/widget/ChannelLineUpWidgetServlet?&txid=R20171101_5430853110

I've tried several keystrokes after using g or a to get to the the "clickable" items, and I looked through Orca's key bindings list. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Al