Re: [orca-list] Troubles while approving GitHub pull requests in Firefox

Hi,

Joanmarie Diggs (2017/11/02 14:11 -0400):
That was a side effect of trying to work around elements going defunct
on us. I removed that work around in master. Please test and let me know
if you notice any regressions. Thanks!

So on GitHub the behaviour is indeed better -- I just approved a PR,
thanks.

No regression noticed yet but will let you know if it happens.

What kind of regression may happen? Performance regressions, or
regressions in a behaviour?

Thanks,

Shérab.