[orca-list] Orca doesn't like the edit fields of Evolution

Hi,
As Evolution is a Gnome product, I decided to give it a try and use
something other than Thunderbird, as the latter doesn't support the
Linux stock mail (/var/mail, anyone?). The thing is that I've found the
following issues with its edit fields:
1. The To, CC, CCO and subject fields are spoken in their entirety,
even when arrowing through them. That is to say, if I press the right
arrow to move to the next character, I hear the entire field spoken.
2. The message edit field sometimes goes mute, and I have to restart
Orca for it to read it again. Sometimes triggering a "select until end"
command works, too. Also, backspacing is not echoed.
I am using v 3.22.2 of both programs.
Thanks,
Sukil