Re: [orca-list] issues with orca and read only fields

Hey Kendell.

Orca doesn't do anything special in those fields; it just presents the
new location of the caret as you move the caret. If Orca is having
trouble, my guess is that you either don't have a caret or Orca isn't
getting caret moved events. Is there any way you can verify whether or
not you have a caret?

--joanie