Re: [orca-list] issues with orca and .. web page menus?

I forgot to provide steps to reproduce. They are below, at least for microsoft.com

first, go to http://account.microsoft.com/devices

Then, sign in unless you're already signed in.

Then, press the b key to move by button until you hear "more actions for device", where device is the name of one of your computers linked to your microsoft account

Finally press enter or space on it. A menu will show up, orca will read the menu items and then enter focus mode but you can't navigate the menu or activate any of the choices, and tabbing out doesn't work. Also, entering browse mode and then tabbing or navigating with the arrow keys also does not work. To get the page back, press f5. But the button will be collapsed again, and you'll need to reopen the menu. At which point orca will get stuck and so on.

Thanks

Kendell Clark