Re: [orca-list] Linux full-time

I used Linux full time from 2011 to 2013. After 2013, I took another job and now use Windows at work. I still use Linux at home. The only time I boot into Windows at home is to use iTunes, and since I switched from an iPhone to an S7, I don't even do that anymore.

I spend most of my time in Thunderbird, Firefox and Emacs. I use Emacspeak with Emacs. I also use Chrome with ChromeVox for some web pages.