[orca-list] Orca 3.20.3 repeats while navigating with arrows keys in Thunderbird messages

Hi,

I just want to inform you that all of a sudden Orca repeats the line or character when moving with the arrow keys. I use Ubuntu 16.04.2, Thunderbird 52.1, Orca 3.20.3. When tabbing away and back to the message all is fine. So I can live with this. I notice this behaviour after I heard Orca says Thunderbird was updating its addons.

Milton