[orca-list] Orca jumps out of focus while attempting to type in youtube search box

Subject says it all. I'm not sure if this bug is known, as i am on
Debean 8 stable. It could be youtube trying to offer suggestions or
auto-correct, i'm not sure. But basically, i have keep pressing insert
plus a to keep the search box focused until i have typed out what i'm
searching for. Would installing the latest orca break my system if
indeed this is a known bug? With linux, i'm all about stability these
days, because i'm tired of broken systems lol. Any advice or insight
would be appreciated.