Re: [orca-list] Move by word in documents/firefox

This probably won't help, but I use the control+arrow keys to move by word in Firefox myself. I just tried it and it worked fine. Is there something else you can tell us that might help, such as what version of Orca you're using, what page in Firefox and so on?