Re: [orca-list] [OT] Accessibility for Mumble in Fedora 25 Workstation?

Howdy,
It's a pitty you can't get mumble from git installed, it has more features and is better a11y wise as well
too. maybe check and see if they offer a mumble-snapshot package.
Here are a couple suggestions you can try to get it up and going. Mumble, the old version, is a QT4 app. The
easiest fix to your problem is, there may be a windows that pops up when you first open it that is
inaccessible. So, when you first open mumble, press escape and see if that clears up the issue. If that's all
that is wrong, you should be able to access mumble correctly.
If that doesn't solve the problem, check if qt-at-spi is installed. I assume it is already, but I'm just
trying to cover all the bases.
It looks like you have all the right stuff exported. I put mine in the ~/.xinitrc file, but same deal.
HTH
Storm