Re: [orca-list] [OT] Accessibility for Mumble in Fedora 25 Workstation?

I hqven't given up just yet, but, FYI, I have done audio chats with pidgin, using xmpp, with decent quality. Not sure how to do conferences with more than one other person, though.

Cheers,

Dave Hunt

XMPP:  dahunt neko im and dahunt member fsf org

Fernando Botelho wrote:
Well, if you give-up on Mumble and decide to use an XMPP-based client, please share the details with us.

Fernando