[orca-list] is this an apple keyboard issue or a bug?

I have nothing to compare this to but.....I'm using an apple keyboard over bluetooth and i noticed that when i use orca in laptop mode since this has no numpad,it constantly changes the state of the capslock for example i'll enable orca with capslock s look at a line or 2 disable it with capslock s and i'm left wondering wtf is going on because normal shell commands wont work. turns out that the capslock has been left on or off depending on what i do. Is this an apple keyboard issue or a known bug?