Re: [orca-list] Orca Went All Weird with Speech-dispatcher

On Sat, May 06, 2017 at 10:49:34AM AEST, Storm Dragon wrote:
Howdy,
I'm running orca from git, as of like 5 minutes ago. It is speaking in what it calls english Caribian, but
it sounds like the default english voice. I changed the voice, but it will not change or save my setting. I
have tried removing the .local/share/orca directory and creating settings from scratch with the same
results.

Ok, this should be fixed. For those of you who are running a recent clone of
git master of speech-dispatcher, please pull and rebuild.

Luke