Re: [orca-list] Native Drag and Drop

I managed to create a similar drag and drop (don't worry, I didn't used your code), but with less lines. When I finish it I'll share openly in the web, if you want to take a look at it. Probably isn't well coded like yours, and maybe authors should implement more stuff if they want to use it, but it's still something.

Best,