Re: [orca-list] More work on missing object:state-changed:focused events in Gtk+3

Hello,

I am on Gnome 3.22 and I haven't yet noticed such a huge issues. Does it mean we should expect some regressions once Gnome 3.24 hits nearest mirrors of our distros?

Greetings

Peter

Hey all.

If I didn't know better, I would say a black hole is sucking up all the
object:state-changed:focused events from Gtk+3. I'm not sure what
changed, but until we can get to the bottom of it and fix it properly,
I've decided to apply what I did for Gecko to Gtk+3. If Orca starts
presenting something it shouldn't or stops presenting something it used
to, please let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie