[orca-list] Difficult access web site

I have tried using http://www.amazon.jobs/location/seattle to find jobs at Amazon in Seattle. HOwever I find that I can't select from lists in location, category, or team and cannot set the number of items to show. I am using Ubuntu 16.04, Firefox (whatever the defualt installation is with all updates) and of course orca (looks like 3.20.3). I am using it in braille only mode with speech turned off as I normally do.

Has anyone else tried this site and had any luck with it?

Thanks
Tom