[orca-list] Does Fedora 25 no longer support running Orca in GDM?

Just did a fresh F25 install today, and this is my first F25 system. I notice that ctrl-alt-s on the GDM screen no longer launches Orca.

Am I missing another way to enable this? I just tried it in my GNOME session and it didn't work either. I found this feature incredibly useful, as it let me know when I could log in, and ensured that I was typing my password into the right place. It would also have been helpful to disable Wayland, which I had to do manually by editing a config.

I realize this isn't Orca's fault, but I know there are Fedora Orca users here, and I'm wondering if I've just forgotten a configuration step?