[orca-list] [OT] PCI-E sound card recommendations for Orca

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good PCI Express sound card that they know works well under Linux with Orca?

The onboard sound on my system is not great so I'd like to upgrade to something better, but I'm a bit out of touch when it comes to knowing what sound card brands have good Linux driver support.

Happy to look at USB sound adapters, but would prefer something internal if possible.

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,

Nick