Re: [orca-list] On recent Firefox : Orca doesn't come back in focus mode after opening the spellcheck dialog

You may be able to trigger this on file upload dialogues. I've noticed something similar, where triggering a file upload and entering the chooser causes loss of focus and requires a few Orca restarts to get back. Was on my agenda to report that in a few days--I'm on a slower laptop that I'm keeping on Fedora 24, so I wanted to see if I could still duplicate when I get my faster laptop back and upgrade that to 25.