Re: [orca-list] System not completely booting because of no screen connected?

HI Simon,

I've seen something similar. I have a 64 bit desktop with a SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 5570 videocard. In my case, I can confirm that the system does not boot up at all if there's no monitor connected. It doesn't have to be on, but there needs to be a monitor or something that will trick the kernel into booting in the VGA port. What videocard is in your desktop?