[orca-list] Mate : In "run applications" dialog doesn't announce the old command when press up arrow

Dear Orca maintainers,

Environment :
- Debian 9, Orca 3.22.2, Mate 1.16.1, GTK+ 3.22
- Ubuntu 17.04, Orca master, Mate 1.17.2, GTK+ 3.22
- Ubuntu 16.10, Orca 3.20.3, Mate 1.16.0, GTK+ 3.20

I've noticed that Orca doesn't announce the old command when I press up arrow in the Mate "run dialog". I'm not sure if it's due to Orca or a wrong implementation in the Mate side.

1) Login into a Mate desktop session
2) Press alt+F2 to open the run dialog and type a command (maybe gedit or pluma) 3) Press alt+F2 to open the run dialog and type another comand (maybe caja or nautilus)
4) Press alt+F2 to open the run dialog and press up arrow

Result : Orca doesn't announce the text of the previous command
Expected result : Orca should announce the new displayed text

I've also noticed if I type a letter in the "run dialog" and if I press up arrow Orca announces the new displayed text.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager