[orca-list] Thunderbird : Orca doesn't announce blockquotes when I reply to a mail with links

Dear Orca maintainers,

Environment :
- Debian 8.7 with Orca master and Thunderbird 45.8.0
- Ubuntu 17.04 with Orca master and Thunderbird 45.7.0

I mean by blockquotes in a mail reply the quote of the mail to which I reply to.

Steps to reproduce :
1) Open Thunderbird
1) Reply to a mail containing links in HTML mode

Result : Orca announces the content but not the blockquotes
Expected result : Orca should announce when I enter inside a blockquote

You could find two debugs logs (both in Ubuntu 17.04 with Orca master) :
1) I've a mail with one link in it. Orca announces the blockquotes in the second line of the reply. Debug log here : https://framabin.org/?45d83bc234df3281#NU++EHv4Cw9R/ac0UacsDCxZMrDWNTytUuMiQs1J8I4=

2) I've a HTML mail with lot of links and Orca doesn't announce blockquote. Debug log here : https://framabin.org/?a1441c89a9e0c17d#CAGgJW5Jcxh0PiTY/1KaBP2nt5h1BUPhfOia7zuPzdc=

Best regards.
--