Re: [orca-list] accessible email clients

I don't see any version of seamonkey in the debian Stretch
repositories.  Maybe the op built it from sources?

                                        On Mon, 2017-03-06 at 13:10
-0500, Kyle wrote:
I'm running Seamonkey on ARM as I write this. I have used it on both
armv7h/armhf and on aarch64/armv8. I find it rather strange that
Debian
doesn't have the ARM version in their repositories. Perhaps the
packager
didn't specify it to build on ARM architectures? Not sure on that,
but
it would indeed appear to be a packaging oversight of some kind,
especia