[orca-list] Fwd: [uruk] Uruk gnu/linux 2.0 alpha is Here

Hello,

I downloaded this free distro, and thought I'd give it a spin, running from a flashdrive.  After it booted, I started orca from the 'run' dialogue.  Orca announced "screen reader on", then was silent.  The moment I tried to do anything on the desktop, orca announced "screen reader off", and crashed.

This distro uses Cinnamon 3.4 as its default desktop.  Is there anything I can do, on the live system, and before starting orca, that would allow this thing to work?  What should the creators of this distro do to allow orca to run normally in Cinnamon?  P. S.  I couldn't find out which orca version is running.

Thanks and best regards,

Dave  Hunt