[orca-list] Quick way to switch TTS language

Dear team,

Debian Stretch, Orca Master.

I'm looking for a quick way to switch between TTS languages.

I tried this work around which is almost fine:
in a console:
export LANGUAGE=fr_FR.UTF-8
killall speech-dispatcher ; speech-dispatcher ; orca -r

It switches Orca's language as well but TTS language only if the default TTS is selected.

That said, it's not the best way, because I don't want to switch interface language.

On the one hand, it would be grate to have a way to set quickly any TTS settings like voice, rate, pitch etc. Why not as NVDA with the Synth settings ring?

On the other hand, some people would like an autolanguage switching according to lang attribute on a web page.

Thanks.

Regards,
--
Logo Hypra      RAPHAËL POITEVIN