Re: [orca-list] totem causes lag in orca was Re: heads up. liblouis3.2.0 breaks orca and an issue with deadbeef audio p

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:02:07AM AEST, kendell clark wrote:
I’ll try that with the videos that are causing problems, a lets play of the
newest legend of Zelda title, Breath of the Wild. I’ll note any errors I see.
If I don’t reply back, then I didn’t see any errors I could interpret.
Thanks

Bare in mind that your system may also be under more CPU load because the
videos are not being played using hardware acceleration, which can affect
Orca functionality.
--
Please check out my Patreon campaign and spread the word.
https://patreon.com/lukefoss