Re: [orca-list] Display Manager

And what will Vinux do in the future?

Am 19.06.2017 um 23:14 schrieb Luke Yelavich:
On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 05:42:40AM AEST, Werwoelfchen via orca-list wrote:
Hi,
I like Lightdm very much and I hope, Vinux will not switch to Lightdm like
Uubuntu will in the future. With Lightdm it is very easy to switch sessions.
Ubuntu is switching to GDM as of 17.04, but that is for the main desktop
flavour only. I am sure the Mate variant will continue to use lightdm with
the plain GTK greeter.