Re: [orca-list] Latest Orca master gets stuck in LibreOffice Writer

Thanks! The problem appears to be that LibreOffice is not exposing
STATE_SHOWING for the paragraphs in question. Orca used to ignore that
condition, which is why you might not have experienced that problem in
earlier versions of Orca. However, the reason Orca now pays attention to
that state is because failing to do so caused Orca to present items that
weren't being shown to users. The correct fix for this issue belongs in
LibreOffice.

--joanie