[orca-list] Latest Orca master gets stuck in LibreOffice Writer

Hello.
After updating Orca from 3.22.2 to latest master on Debian 9.0 Stretch I've noticed the following issue:
When reading a long document in Writer Orca suddenly gets stuck.
After that, it's impossible to continue reading a document, but I still can press the up arrow and read
previous lines.
This seems to happen only after reading at least several pages.
When this occurs, pressing all arrow keys except up arrow does nothing, but up arrow works as expected.
I don't notice this with Orca 3.22, but this occurs with Orca 3.24 and latest master.
I'm using LibreOffice 5.2 from Debian repositories, but I've also tried 5.3 with same results.

Regards.
Vlad.