[orca-list] Epiphany and Pages

Howdy,
I was playing around with Epiphany and it seems like it has improved quite a bit. One thing I have noticed is, if
reading through lists of links, if navigating too quickly, Orca stops speaking. Also on my GNU Social instance, it will
read the footer for each post, "in conversation", and the headings like for attachedments, but will not read
the actual contents of the post.
Over all though, much better than the last time I tried it.
Thanks
Storm