From: "ronak shah" <ronakshah 26397 gmail com>
Date: Jul 10, 2017 9:22 AM
Subject: Emacspeak

Hi all
I have started to use Emacs with emacspeak but am not able to navigate
afficiantly
For eg
The menu bar is not accessible with emacspeak and hence I am a little
stranded in a no man's  land.
Please let me know how to get use to it
also is VIM better with orca because I would like to use 1 screen reader
and 1 editer for everything preferablely

Anything on ide will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Ron