Re: [orca-list] Orca does not read selected text in Evince

Sorry for the back-to-back messages. If I disable caret navigation in
Evince, I can reproduce the problem. Caret navigation being enabled in
Evince is expected in order to read the document with Orca. That said,
I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the report!

--joanie