Re: [orca-list] neoleo

I almost never use spreadsheets, so don't even know what I'd use right off to test this, but I'd install it
if I knew accessiblity and overall
functionality were good.
Anyone test this, and if so, what do you think?

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Jude DaShiell wrote:
Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 08:28:30AM -0500

is an interface agnostic spreadsheet run without -x on command line
spreadsheet uses  $DISPLAY and comes up in graphical user mode with -x
spreadsheet comes up in command line mode.  Documentation is existing oleo
documentation on official gnu website.  For those having difficulty with
libreoffice calc, this one may be an alternative.  I haven't checked it out
yet myself and I normally have to run mate to handle small memory footprint
so your results may vary.