Re: [orca-list] Orca and scrolling on Facebook

Vojtěch Polášek <krecoun gmail com> wrote:

thanks for this, I knew that FB had some shortcuts but they haven't seem
to work for me. But now it works. I assume that J moves you forward and
K moves you backward, right?

Yes, as in Vi, Vim, Mutt, etc. I've never used Facebook but those keys do have
standard meanings that come directly from the UNIX tradition.
Apparently, Facebook's infrastructure is largely running Linux.