[orca-list] Problems with sticky browse mode

Hello,

my online banking website automatically puts Orca into focus mode, which is very annoying during
navigation. Switching back to browse mode only helps for a few seconds and sometimes the focus is
lost and reading starts at the first element of the site again. I've also tried the sticky browse
mode with Caps+A tripple clicked with no success (jumps back to focus mode as fast as in the normal
browse mode). Is there anything else I could try out?

I'am using Orca 3.22.2-1 and Firefox 45.6.0 on Debian Stretch (testing).

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Eric