Re: [orca-list] Icedove : read by word a one containing a quote produces an unexpected result

Hi Alex.

Thanks. I can confirm this. Sadly, this is another case where we're
having to hack around Gecko text bugs. I've not yet found the right
hack. And whatever the hack winds up being, it stands a chance of
introducing regressions. So this and your other report are now on my
to-do list for when I can give it proper attention.

Thanks again!
--joanie