Re: [orca-list] OT: ARIA/HTML: text only visible to screen reader

Hi again Sebastian.

Having given this some more thought, assuming your test case is more or
less representative of what you're trying to accomplish* try using
role="group" with the latest Orca master and see if it does something in
the ballpark of what you expect.

*By "what you're trying to accomplish," I mean that you are not actually
creating a web app with a functional window or dialog. Because, as I
stated in my previous reply to you, windows and dialogs are not
something one typically arrows into and out of like just another block
of text.

HTH.
--joanie