Re: [orca-list] On Thunderbird, when writing links label are not announced, Orca says "link" or ignores links

Hi Joanie,

The issue only appears with Icedove (version 45.5.1). I cannot reproduce it with Thunderbird on the same machine and environment.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager