Re: [orca-list] I'm an idiot. Someone wanna help me install this thing?

Hmmm. There's no source repositories? In that case, edit your /etc/apt/sources.list file, and copy every line that begins with deb. Best is to copy each line individually, so that you have pairs of lines that look exactly the same. Then add -src to the word deb on the beginning of the second line of each pair. The end result should look like pairs of lines, one of which begins with deb and the other with deb-src, each with the same URL's and repository keywords on the end. Once you save the file, you can run
apt-get update
and then
apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
again to get the build dependencies.