[orca-list] Firefox : In say all, Orca repeats multiple time the same sentence

Dear all,

Environment :
- Orca master
- Debian 8.7 with Firefox ESR 45.7.0
- Fedora 25 with Firefox 51.0.1

Steps to reproduce :
1) Open the following page : http://bit.ly/2lHjkoN
2) Go to the sentence begins with "Depuis deux ans, des critiques s'élevaient sur l'utilisation de"
3) Enable "speak entire document"

Result : On the first image block (HTML element : figure class="article-image mb-small") Orca reads in say all the image title, the image alt and the figcaption content.

Expected result : The same behavior that we have with the arrow keys should be well I think.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager