Re: [orca-list] Firefox : big pads make Orca and Firefox unresponsive

Le 20/02/2017 à 18:54, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
So when I try it using Orca master and Firefox nightly, here's what I
experience:

Could you test with Firefox stable or ESR ?

I've since quit Orca, launched Accerciser, and attempted to reload the
pad page. Multiple minutes have passed and the page contents are not
showing up. While this might be accessibility-triggered, the fact that
it happens without Orca running suggests to me that perhaps the issue is
in Firefox/Gecko. Or at least not within Orca.

You're right about that indeed but Nightly could have a bug non-related to accessibility.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager