[orca-list] orca from source code

Hi All,

I am setting up a new Linux box here at my house.  I have noticed that
orca's source is now on github.  Is this an official thing? Or is someone
doing this.  They seem to match up I downloaded both, and checked the last
few commits, and they match up.  Who git repo should in the future pull
from?

Also, can someone remind me of the command under F edora, for DNF, of how to
get all of the orca dependencies? T he command was something like 'dnf
dep-*** orca' so the part with dep-*** had something there, I don't remember
if it started with dep, or ended with it.

I'd appreciate your guys help

Thanks.