Re: [orca-list] Cannot set keyboard shortcuts in GNOME 3.22 on Debian Stretch

Hi Dave,

I noticed that too - the "new and improved" dialog is far from accessible. To be honest it seems to be a recurring theme with every new Gnome release - little bits here and there get "improved" resulting in worce accessibility support.

On the plus side, hitting Esc seems to retain the keyboard shortcut once set, so at least there's a way to use the dialog once you figure out how to navigate it.

Regards,

Nick